We only have three!
- One occupying borrower must have 2-3 credit accounts with a good payment history (max 1 x 30 days late). The 3 accounts may be Open or Closed and must have been evaluated for at least 12 months.
- At least one borrower must have a valid FICO score
- AUS results must be DU Approve/Eligible
- The Valid Score must be supported by 3 trade lines evaluated for at least 12 months each. This option does not require Agency Pricing
- Exceptions for borrowers with 2 credit lines evaluated for 24 months each, where a borrower has completed homeownership education prior to closing will be considered on a case by case basis. Transactions approved using the 2 credit line exception will require Agency Pricing.
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance loans (IRRRL) up to 100% LTV (Mortgage Broker must have approval to do VA loans). A current appraisal is needed to validate LTV.
- FHA no manufactured homes in a flood zone.